If you have actually decided to forego your Facebook page for a different means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free procedure.
How To Delete A Page In Facebook
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You must see a message confirming that your page has gone into removal mode.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't want to erase your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page prior to both week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't want to remove it entirely, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you carry out.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social networks efforts somewhere else? Allow us recognize about it in the remarks.