How To Check Facebook History
Click the equipment symbol in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, as well as visit Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to disclose the "Search" choice. Click it to view your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the top search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the app's description web page. On the following page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" button to allow for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the web page up until you see the All status Updates Thus far area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section allows you see every one of the status updates that you have actually ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes numerous mins to pack the very first time as it retrieves your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the app with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's information page. On the next screen, you are asked to give permission for the app to fetch your Facebook profile information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the That Unfriended You web page that tons. You will certainly see a list of names with straight connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Prior to section. If someone has actually deleted you as a friend given that you set up the application, then that individual's name is received this area. For best results, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to going back to the application to inspect who has actually deleted you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your web browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the screen. If asked to allow to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll up and down the web page to see images in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this web page are all the ones that were published in the last few days. You could go back to this view any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch on top of any type of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button at the top of the web page to see all the pictures that you have ever posted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application tons, it might take a number of mins to show the photos.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the following screen, you will see all the pictures ever posted by that Friend. You can individually check out the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or using the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.