How To Change Your Business Page Name On Facebook
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you intend to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not presented, click on the See More alternative to check out all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have picked.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and the new Page name. Authorization could occupy to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait for Facebook to examine and also authorize your brand-new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you how to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns about altering your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the comments section. Your question may be featured in the faqd area.