As i currently informed you that Facebook has great deal of privacy setting and also by utilizing it you could make your Facebook account extremely safe as well as private. Now Facebook individual has his control over lot of points on his Facebook account as well as Blocking Facebook friend list from other is likewise part of Facebook privacy setting.In case if you do not want strangers to see your friend list then you could just conceal it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is extremely easy. For block your Facebook friend list from public simply adhere to the this guide:
How To Block My Facebook Friends List
1. Log into your Facebook account and click your name at the top right corner to see your account page.
2. Click the "Edit" switch at the upper right edge of your profile page. An "Edit Profile" page opens up.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New alternatives appear enabling you to change your friends list privacy settings among other things.
4. Click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to ban individuals from watching your friends list. "Friends" limits access to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" limits accessibility to everyone other than you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to complete.
1. Log right into your Facebook account as well as click your name on top right corner to see your account page.
2. Click "Friends" at the top of your timeline to view your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" switch on top right of the page. A drop-down menu appears.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More options appear.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to prohibit individuals from viewing your friends list. "Friends" restricts access to your friends list to only your friends. "Only Me" limits access to everybody except you.