There are several methods to do this yet we will certainly check out posting them from your computer and also this overview will show you how.
How Do You Post Pictures To Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's website. Do so by getting in https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's URL bar. This will certainly take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're visited.
-If you typically aren't logged right into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to continue.
2. Browse to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you simply wish to post pictures to your very own page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To go to a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar and then click their name, or find their name current Feed as well as click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This option is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" message box near the top of the page. Clicking it conjures up a pop-up window.
4. Select photos to publish. If you're posting several images, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to pick each one you click.
-If your computer system doesn't open your default Pictures folder, you'll first have to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will post your images to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You can add even more photos by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add text to the message by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you wish to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post and after that pick Public.
-You could also click + Album then click Create Album when motivated if you want to add your photos to their very own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will certainly submit your picture(s) to your selected Facebook page.