How Do You Make Your Friends Private On Facebook
If this open accessibility makes you unpleasant, here's exactly how you can avoid these viewings, and also make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, as well as enter your individual timeline by clicking the link that includes your name and also profile picture, located on the appropriate side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click on the switch that states "Friends" This web link will certainly lie straight over package where you compose status updates, blog post photos/videos, as well as produce life events.
3. Then, in the "Friends" area of this page, go to the top right corner, and try to find a small photo of a pencil. Click on this, and after that click on the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Lastly, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the inquiry, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrow situated on the best side, and also choose the privacy setup that works finest for you.
If you wish to have one of the most personal privacy feasible, click "Only Me" However, you do have various other options. You can make the list offered to individuals that are friends with you (Buddies), or restrict it to your particularly buddies (friends Other than Acquaintances). You can even create a custom-made list of that can, and could not access the list (Customized). If you later choose to go down these safety restrictions entirely, you can constantly make your friends list offered to every person (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that claims "More Options" to see other options for that can, and also could not, watch your friend list.
Maintain Personal Details Personal
We wish your enhanced safety settings will give you peace of mind as you discover the most prominent social media sites network on the planet.