How Do I See My History On Facebook
Click the equipment symbol in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to disclose the "Search" option. Click it to see your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the top search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch at the top of the application's summary web page. On the next web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" button to allow for the app to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page up until you see the All status Updates Until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section allows you see every one of the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history app takes numerous mins to pack the first time as it obtains your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the app with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's details page. On the following screen, you are asked to permit for the app to obtain your Facebook profile information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the That Unfriended You page that lots. You will certainly see a listing of names with direct connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Difference From Prior to area. If a person has deleted you as a friend because you installed the application, then that person's name is received this area. For ideal outcomes, wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks before going back to the application to inspect who has actually erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to permit to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see pictures in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were published in the last couple of days. You could return to this view any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any type of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to view all the pictures that you have actually ever submitted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application tons, it may take a number of mins to present the images.
4. Go to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the following display, you will see all the pictures ever published by that Friend. You can separately watch the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or utilizing the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.