Facebook Logout Url Not Working
Option to Facebook App Logout Issue
The solution for this popular Facebook problem is to move the app right into inner storage. Simply adhere to the steps offered listed below:
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> All Applications
- Faucet on the Facebook App.
- Move the app to the internal storage totally.
- Restart the phone
- Login once more.
- After spending a long time, Shut the application.
- Reboot the phone.
- Wola! You are done.
- If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time then you will have the ability to login immediately without getting in that so long e-mail ID and password combination.
- Enjoy Facebooking.
Cannot logout of Facebook, clicking arrowhead ahead bar takes me to general settings as opposed to sign off
You could attempt to Clear Now the Cache, Cookies, as well as Website Preferences with Time variety to clear set to Whatever using Tools (Alt + T) > Clear Recent Background and check.
If the trouble continues, you can Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox feature could fix many problems by restoring Firefox to its manufacturing facility default state while saving your necessary details. Keep in mind: This will cause you to shed any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
-Most likely to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
-Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
-Firefox will certainly shut and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the details that is imported. Click Finish.
-Firefox will open up with all factory defaults applied.
Additional info can be located in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and also settings short article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!