Facebook Contact Support
Technique 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center page. If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In button in the leading right corner of the page to enter your Facebook email address and password.
2. Evaluation the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the display, straight underneath the search bar-- you'll have to drag your computer mouse arrow over each choice to view its subsections. Your options consist of the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook functionality, including how-tos on friending, messaging, and also account creation.
- Managing Your Account - Covers products such as your login and also your profile settings.
- Personal privacy and also Security - Addresses account protection, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Reporting - Covers fundamental coverage (abuse, spam, etc.) along with handling a deceases person's Facebook account and reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could likewise take a look at the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" sections on this page, considering that they cover common concerns and complaints.
3. Select an appropriate section. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you 'd pick the "Privacy and Safety" area and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly raise a series of steps that explain how to correct your situation.
- For example, Facebook advises handling an impostor account by going to the account's account page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then following the on-screen instructions.
5. Utilize the search bar to quicken your procedure. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as key in a couple of words related to your issue. You must see several pointers pop up in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For instance, you might enter "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar here just links to Facebook's pre-written short articles-- if you're searching for a response to a details problem not covered in the Help Center, avoid in advance to the Community page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your service or page is having problems with advertisements, your inquiries are normally addressed in this area.
- To look into advertising, you'll want to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising and marketing, you'll should click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your present issue noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to look for it in the community forums here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can search for topics (e.g., disabled accounts) from here.
Method 2: Submitting a Complaint through the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower ideal side of the page next to the Submit a Review button.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Qualification Questions form. Right here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the adhering to inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can likewise click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the kind once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to alter the language of the list below forms, you should first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the display and then click your preferred language.
7. Fill out the problem kind. This will certainly vary from one person to another based upon one's individual info as well as the nature of one's problem, yet make sure to be as extensive as feasible when filling out this form. You should include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an e-mail to arrive. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so anticipate your email to get here appropriately within three to five company days.
Technique 3: Submitting an Appeal for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't really currently handicapped), you won't have the ability to send an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook e-mail address. You can additionally use a telephone number below.
4. Enter your complete name. See to it the name provided here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should publish an image of an ID-- be it a motorist's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have an image of your ID available, take one now as well as send it to on your own using email so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you could click Desktop right here.
7. Click your ID picture. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook kind.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space in which you could justify the reactivation of your account. Take into consideration consisting of information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you might not get a reaction for several days.
- If you don't obtain an action within a week, try resubmitting your kind.
Method 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is underneath the "Password" area in the leading right edge of your display.
3. Enter your name, e-mail address, or contact number. See to it you could access whichever system you prefer to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Inspect your preferred tool of communication for a code. For example, if you listed your contact number, you must get a text with a code.
- If you pick email, check your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You can likewise choose to log out of your account on all tools if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually successfully been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and also desktop alike).