Dimensions Facebook Cover
Exactly what are the dimensions of my Page's profile photo and cover image?
Your Page's profile image:
- Screens at 160 × 160 pixels on your Page on computer systems, 140 × 140 pixels on mobile phones and 50 × 50 pixels on the majority of function phones
- Should be at the very least 180 × 180 pixels
- Will be chopped to fit a square
- Lies 16 pixels from the left and 176 pixels from the top of your cover image on computer systems
- Lies 24 pixels from the left, 24 pixels from the bottom and also 196 pixels from the top of your cover image on smartphones
Your Page's cover photo:
- Displays at 851 pixels broad by 315 pixels high on your Page on computers and 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels high on mobile phones
- Doesn't show on function phones
- Need to go to the very least 399 pixels wide and also 150 pixels tall
- Lots fastest as an sRGB JPG file that's 851 pixels wide, 315 pixels high as well as less than 100 kilobytes
-For profile images and cover pictures with your logo design or text, you may get a better outcome by using a PNG documents.
Just what about the resolution?
In addition to this measurement modification we have actually gone for a high resolution suggestion because we are additionally considering the increase of greater res devices such as Retina Display-- you desire your cover images to look all crisp and also clear there also don't you! 1920px x 1080px future evidence you somewhat and also covers off basically any other device presently on the market.
On resolution Facebook does not help when it says "Bear in mind that your cover picture need to be at least 400 pixels large and 150 pixels tall". This is just a minimum dimension and in our experience we locate it way as well grainy and the advice offers no support on secure areas for message.
So long as it's not an insane dimension you will not be punished for submitting a wonderful large high res photo (this used to be the situation with Facebook Teams where compression was applied) but no more.
One word of warning, depending on the display you make use of to check out (i.e. non high res/retina screen), you may locate the photo a little unclear. We have actually trying out JPG vs PNG as well as a variety of sizes from 640x360 completely to 1640x923. Currently 820x461 often looks the sharpest on older displays however we would certainly still advise 1920px x 1080px for finest future proofing.