If you've made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new instructions with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a fortunately pain-free procedure.
Delete Page On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last choice under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually gotten in deletion setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you do not intend to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page prior to both week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to remove it completely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will also not lose your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you intend to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could watch it).
Right here's exactly how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your screen.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media initiatives elsewhere? Let us recognize about it in the remarks.