Delete Likes On Facebook
The best ways to delete Facebook likes:
1. On your account simply below your timeline cover click on „ likes".
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom up until you locate the area „ likes".
3. Ensure you've selected „ All likes".
4. Hit that „ See all" link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will certainly offer you a list of all your likes as ceramic tiles with preview photo. This is exactly how you unlike each one:
The best ways to Remove a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" someone's Facebook Status does numerous things. Initially, it puts your name under the Status, showing audiences that you liked it. Second, it sends an alert to whoever uploaded the Status. Third, if another user posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll additionally obtain notices. Remove the like from another person's Status upgrade if you clicked the "Like" button by mistake or want to remove it for one more reason. You could also eliminate your own Status updates from your timeline, even if another individual has actually liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from one more Person's Status
1. Log in to your Facebook account as well as get in the name of the individual whose Status you liked in the "Search" input area on top of the display.
2. Click on the person on the list that shows up.
3. Find the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link listed below the Status.
Eliminate Your Very Own "liked" Status
1. Sign in to Facebook and click your account web link in the upper-left corner of the screen.
2. Discover the Status upgrade that you wish to remove in your timeline.
3. Float the cursor over the Status update and click on the pencil icon in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A verification dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to confirm your option.