Facebook provides different lists of the people and various other Pages who have actually liked your Page. The checklists are arranged to ensure that the most recent 'likes' of your Page appear first.
Who Sees My Likes On Facebook
Steps to discovering that has liked your Facebook Page On a desktop computer, laptop or tablet computer:
1. Most likely to your Facebook service Page. (Make certain you're logged in to Facebook.).
2. Click on the 'Settings' link. (See Mobile phone steps better down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens up, scroll down the listing of options on the left and also click 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'Individuals as well as Other Pages' area opens up, it will certainly open up to a checklist of 'Individuals Who Such As This Page' and also program:.
- Their account photo.
- Their name.
- The day every one liked your Page.
You could scroll with the names to see who has liked your Page - they're sorted beginning with the most current likes - or use the search area (see below) to find a certain name.
To locate what Pages have actually liked your Page click the down arrow to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The list will consist of the Page name, the Page's profile image and also the day when they liked your Page.
On a mobile phone:
- Go to your Facebook company Page. (Ensure you're visited to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' link that appears near and also under your Page's cover picture.
- Scroll down the checklist of options till you find the 'Edit Settings' link, after that click.
- Scroll down the checklist of 'Settings' up until you involve 'People and Other Pages'.
- Pick from the menu choices given to watch the details you want seeing:
> People Who Such As This Page.
> Pages That Like This Page.
> Prohibited Individuals as well as Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page provides a wide range of information about those that have liked your Page.
When you have actually scrolled via the names as well as images of those who have 'liked' your Page, going to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies at the top of your Page, just listed below the major Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab supplies all sorts of details pertaining to Sorts, Reach, Page Sights, Activities on Page, Posts, People, etc.
As an example, you can find out:
- just what nations and cities your followers are from, and also their numbers;.
- what percent of your fans are females or men;.
- what percent of your fans fall into various age groups;.
- when your followers are online;.
- the number of people reached with your web content;.
- ... as well as a lot more!