Who See My Profile On Facebook App
It is easy to do. Just comply with these actions as well as you will prosper in finding out Who saw your Facebook Profile!
-Approach 1: Using Chrome Extension
-Approach 2: Manual technique to see Who watched my facebook profile
Making Use Of Google Chrome Extension
- Profile visitors for Facebook is a totally free Google Chrome Extension that allows you to track Who sees your FB Profile.
- So, first of all, download/install profile visitors for Facebook in your Google Chrome web browser.
- After that log in to your Facebook account, and also you will certainly observe that an added 'visitors' tab is located beside the left side of 'home' on the upper blue bar.
- Click on it, after that a pop-up menu will be shown disclosing you the current visitors of your FB profile along time.
- As stated it will only reveal those visitors Who already have actually set up the Extension.
Manual Method To Check Who viewed your FB Account
- Go To Your Facebook timeline.
- Right click your timeline as well as click "View Page Source".
- Then, you will certainly be rerouted to a brand-new Page with whole lots codes.
- Press CTRL+F on your keyboard, a message box shows up in the appropriate corner, because box, kind- "InitialChatFriendsList" (Without Quotes).
- And then you will certainly see a checklist of numbers, these are the account ID's of people Who see your timeline.
- This large list of account IDs (each separated by commas) is in fact your full checklist of close friends.
- Simply go to "facebook.com" and also paste the ID number next to it with a "".
As an example: if the ID is 1234, you have to put it as-- facebook.com/1234.
- After that you will discover visitors Who have seen your facebook account.
We wish you discovered Who visits your profile routinely! If you like this post please show to your buddies by using social websites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and so on.