Untag A Photo On Facebook
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook and click on the "notifications" button/icon situated at the top of the page. (Hint: icon is the world/globe picture situated on top left of web page).
2. Click on the notification containing details about the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. Once you locate the appropriate notification, click on the image web link as well as it will reroute you to the taged picture.
4. Below the picture, click "Options" and pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a listing of Options explaining why you wish to remove the tag (i.e. I wish to remove this tag, it's bugging me, and so on) will show up. Select the proper one and click "Continue" Voila! You have actually effectively eliminated the tag from the photo and it will not show up in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag Somebody You Tagged on a Wall Surface Image on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Check out the name detailed in the top-right edge of the screen. If the detailed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name as well as select your business name under the "Use Facebook as" going. Your business web page will certainly fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel till you see the name as well as address of your business provided under your cover image. Click the "Photos" option simply to the right of your organisation address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a list of all the wall images you have actually published. Click on the image consisting of the tag you desire to get rid of, as well as it will automatically increase the size of. A checklist of all the tagged individuals shows up to the right of the picture.
4. Relocate your mouse over the name of the individual you want to untag. After a minute, a new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.