Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Actually, the Facebook log-in feature is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just supported on Skype for desktop as well as Skype for Internet. If you wish to make use of Skype on Android, right here is exactly what you should do:
Skype Facebook Login
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login window, get in the telephone number or e-mail address and password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login using Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to immediately visit with Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Complete visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype approval to utilize your Facebook account. Click Allow to give Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype message for you, have access to your information feed, and accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.