Have you ever experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
In fact, the Facebook log-in attribute is not offered on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just sustained on Skype for desktop computer and Skype for Web. If you wish to use Skype on Android, here is just what you must do:
Sign Into Skype With Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It's located down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the contact number or e-mail address and also password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login using Facebook automatically when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to immediately log in via Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Give Skype authorization to use your Facebook account. Click Enable to give Skype authorization to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will let Skype post for you, have access to your news feed, and also accessibility Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.