Share Post On Facebook Page
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Find the post you wish to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Utilize the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to choose that you wish to share the post with. You could repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you possess or as a private message to an additional user.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by utilizing the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to decide to leave out particular individuals or lists from viewing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your very own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really required, but provides the opportunity to contribute to the initial message or explain why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While unusual, some posts might not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you wish to share and push "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Constantly provide credit scores to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a specific customer, ensure you have consent to do so. If the post has personal information, the user might not desire the post shown to anybody outside their own circle of friends.