Schedule Facebook Post
Method 1: Desktop Computer Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently logged in, you will need to be to begin scheduling posts. In other words:
- Browse through https://www.facebook.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and also password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Access your alternate Facebook page. It's important to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You could just schedule posts for web pages you have actually created-- things like teams, follower pages, service pages, and more. To obtain to one of these web pages, click the tiny arrow in the leading right of your primary feed display (near the world and lock symbols). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click on the name of the page you've produced.
-If you have not already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the exact same menu. See our article on creating a small company page for more details.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you've developed, begin inputting a status update in the text box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
At this moment, you can likewise put media into your post by clicking on the small "Photo/video" web link over the text box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually typed your post, click the arrowhead beside heaven and white "Post" button. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a day as well as time. In the window that appears, pick a date with the calendar pop-up box (click on the tiny calendar icon to open up the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from package on the right by clicking the moment and making use of the up and down arrow keys on your key-board.
-You have to schedule your post at least 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts up to 6 months in advance.
-Perpetuity refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly now be arranged to upload immediately at the date and time you have actually supplied. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could likewise do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, then clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.