Reset Facebook Settings
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right corner of any kind of page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Setup" alternative from the drop-down checklist, both which allow you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to earn adjustments to settings like your name, username as well as networks, the majority of which could just be changed a couple of times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Safety and security" tab to enable or disable settings like login notifications as well as authorizations, in addition to application passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline as well as Tagging" as well as "Blocking" options to alter your settings for how you can be discovered on Facebook and also by whom, in addition to exactly how others could interact with you. Make use of the "Edit" switches that show up close to your wanted settings making and validate changes. Readjust the target market selector tool where offered to mark how you share your material as well as how others share web content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for exactly how Facebook alerts you about activity that worries you. The "View" and also "Edit" choices allow you making as well as confirm any type of adjustments. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" page to delete your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Utilize the "Followers" tab to transform adhering to on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and other Facebook members make use of. Click the "Edit" links to transform settings for private apps or click the "X" to eliminate an application entirely.