Reset Facebook Account
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right corner of any web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Settings" choice from the drop-down list, both of which enable you to access all settings. Utilize the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to earn changes to settings like your name, username as well as networks, most of which can only be changed a couple of times during the life of your account. Select the "Safety and security" tab to make it possible for or disable settings like login notices and authorizations, as well as app passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" and "Blocking" options to transform your settings for exactly how you can be found on Facebook and also by whom, in addition to just how others can communicate with you. Utilize the "Edit" buttons that appear beside your wanted settings to make as well as verify modifications. Adjust the audience selector device where available to mark just how you share your content and also how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for how Facebook informs you about activity that worries you. The "View" and "Edit" choices enable you to make as well as confirm any type of modifications. Click the "Remove" web link on the "Mobile Settings" page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Use the "Followers" tab to transform following on or off, enabling non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and also other Facebook members utilize. Click the "Edit" links to change settings for specific apps or click the "X" to get rid of an application altogether.