Remove Likes From Facebook
The best ways to remove Facebook likes:
1. On your account just listed below your timeline cover click „ likes".
2. Scroll all the way to the bottom up until you locate the section „ likes".
3. See to it you've selected „ All likes".
4. Hit that „ See all" web link at the end of package:
5. The resulting tab will provide you a list of all your likes as floor tiles with sneak peek photo. This is exactly how you unlike each one:
How to Eliminate a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" a person's Facebook Status does numerous things. First, it puts your name under the Status, revealing audiences that you liked it. Second, it sends out a notification to whoever uploaded the Status. Third, if another individual posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll also get notifications. Eliminate such from someone else's Status update if you clicked the "Like" button by chance or wish to remove it for one more reason. You could additionally eliminate your very own Status updates from your timeline, even if one more user has actually liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from another Person's Status
1. Sign in to your Facebook account and get in the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input area on top of the screen.
2. Click on the person on the list that shows up.
3. Locate the Status that you liked in the individual's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link listed below the Status.
Remove Your Very Own "liked" Status
1. Log in to Facebook and click your account web link in the upper-left edge of the screen.
2. Discover the Status upgrade that you desire to eliminate in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status update and click on the pencil symbol in the upper-right edge of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A confirmation dialog shows up.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to confirm your option.