So, while the information below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook status to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security problems that might emerge. In the steps below, I'll reveal you the best ways to inspect the security prior to you also upload, to see if it's worth sharing.
Publishing To Twitter From Facebook Pages
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Start by discovering the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you haven't watched it currently, don't watch it while you are eating lunch. BELIEVE ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the private Post, as opposed to revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, inspect the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's highly restricted, it will probably simply discourage your Twitter fans, so stick to those posts that present a globe icon. This indicates that the Post is visible to every person.
4) If the personal privacy setups are all right, just pick the URL in the browser and also copy it. Since you get on the page dedicated to this details video clip, photo, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter fans straight to the material you intend to share. In this instance, the LINK for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, head over to Twitter and develop your Post. Just paste the LINK right into the tweet if you want to enable Twitter to reduce it. If you intend to shorten the web link yourself, you can always use a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I shortened it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet button and also the Facebook Post will certainly be shared with your Twitter fans.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is authenticated and after that linked to your Twitter account.