Phone Number For Facebook Customer Service
Method 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center page. If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and password.
2. Testimonial the choices toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, directly beneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse arrow over each option to view its subsections. Your choices consist of the following:
- Utilizing Facebook - This section of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers things such as your login and your profile setups.
- Personal privacy as well as Safety and security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending people, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Policies and also Coverage - Covers fundamental reporting (misuse, spam, etc.) in addition to managing a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could also have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and "Popular Topics" areas on this page, because they cover common issues and problems.
3. Select a pertinent section. As an example, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" section then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Testimonial additional options. In keeping with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will bring up a collection of actions that explain how you can treat your circumstance.
- For instance, Facebook advises dealing with an impostor account by going to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, merely click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will state something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and enter a few words related to your problem. You must see several tips appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might type in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only links to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're looking for a solution to a details issue not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having concerns with advertisements, your inquiries are usually addressed in this section.
- To explore advertising and marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For problems with advertising, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Go To the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your current issue listed anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to seek it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you can look up topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Sending a Complaint through the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced ideal side of the website beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Certification Questions kind. Right here, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the complying with questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can additionally click Clear & Start Over to begin filling out the type once again.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to transform the language of the following kinds, you have to initially click the "Select Language" bar in the top left edge of the display then click your recommended language.
7. Submit the grievance kind. This will vary from person to person based on one's individual information and also the nature of one's complaint, however be sure to be as complete as feasible when filling in this kind. You should consist of all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to get here. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so anticipate your email to show up appropriately within three to 5 business days.
Approach 3: Sending an Appeal for a Disabled Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been handicapped (or isn't currently impaired), you will not be able to send an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You could also utilize a phone number below.
4. Key in your full name. Ensure the name noted here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll likewise have to submit a picture of an ID-- be it a motorist's permit, an authorization, or a passport photo.
- If you don't have a picture of your ID available, take one now and also send it to on your own using email so you could download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you may click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID photo. This will certainly publish it to the Facebook kind.
8. Type information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the room where you can justify the reactivation of your account. Consider including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for review. Please keep in mind that you could not obtain a feedback for several days.
- If you don't obtain an action within a week, try resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is underneath the "Password" field in the top right edge of your display.
3. Type in your name, e-mail address, or phone number. Make sure you can access whichever system you choose to select.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your chosen medium of interaction for a code. As an example, if you listed your contact number, you should obtain a text with a code.
- If you choose email, check your Spam folder.
7. Kind your code right into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could also opt to log out of your account on all devices if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has actually efficiently been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop alike).