My Facebook History Timeline
Click the equipment symbol in the top right-hand corner of Facebook, as well as head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" choice. Click it to view your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button at the top of the app's description web page. On the following page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" button to give permission for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page up until you see the All status Updates Until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this section lets you see all of the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history application takes several mins to pack the very first time as it retrieves your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search area. Click the application with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's information web page. On the following screen, you are asked to give permission for the app to fetch your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Evaluation the Who Unfriended You web page that lots. You will certainly see a list of names with direct links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Before section. If somebody has actually removed you as a friend since you mounted the app, then that person's name is shown in this area. For ideal results, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to going back to the application to check that has erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your internet browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the screen. If asked to permit to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were posted in the last couple of days. You can return to this view any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any kind of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the page to watch all the pictures that you have ever before submitted to your Facebook account. The very first time the app lots, it could take numerous minutes to show the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see every one of the pictures ever before uploaded by that Friend. You can separately view the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.