My Facebook Friends List
To develop a Friend List, follow these actions:
1. From the Home page, search the appropriate side of the page for the News Feed menu.
2. Click the down arrow to broaden the News Feed menu when and after that click the See All web link at the end of the menu to increase it even further.
This brings you to a checklist of all the different means you can view News Feed, including seeing only certain sorts of tales or tales from particular listings.
3. Click the Manage Lists alternative (the last item in the List).
The Manage Lists page shows up. In other words, a web page that details all your checklists.
4. Click the Create List button in the upper-right edge.
The Develop New List home window appears.
5. In the List Name box, kind the name of your List.
Possibly something like My blog for the My blog Team.
6. Add friends that belong on this List by typing their names in the Participants box.
Facebook autocompletes as you type. Press Go into when you highlight the right friend's name.
7. Click Create.
Now, wherever Buddy Details appear on Facebook, including where you set personal privacy, you have accessibility to the brand-new List you just created.
Friend Lists you produce are private, so even if the List you're messaging is known in your mind as Annoying Associates, all that your annoying associates see is a listing of names. Members of Smart Lists have the ability to see the name of a checklist they've been contributed to.