My Facebook Account Reset
1. Visit to your Facebook account and also click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right corner of any kind of page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Settings" alternative from the drop-down checklist, both of which allow you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to make modifications to settings like your name, username and networks, the majority of which could just be changed a couple of times during the life of your account. Select the "Protection" tab to enable or disable settings like login notifications and also authorizations, along with application passwords.
3. Use the "Privacy" "Timeline as well as Tagging" as well as "Blocking" alternatives to change your settings for exactly how you can be found on Facebook and by whom, as well as just how others can engage with you. Make use of the "Edit" buttons that appear next to your wanted settings making and validate modifications. Change the audience selector tool where offered to designate exactly how you share your web content and also how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook alerts you about activity that worries you. The "View" and "Edit" options allow you to make and confirm any adjustments. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" page to remove your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Use the "Followers" tab to turn complying with on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your preferences for applications you and various other Facebook participants utilize. Click the "Edit" links to transform settings for specific applications or click the "X" to remove an application entirely.