Have you ever experienced the above concern when logging to your Skype application on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in function is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is just sustained on Skype for desktop as well as Skype for Web. If you wish to use Skype on Android, below is just what you must do:
Login Skype Using Facebook
Logging into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, go into the phone number or email address and password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Select whether to login utilizing Facebook immediately when you start Skype. If you desire Skype to instantly visit through Facebook when you start Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox is in the bottom right.
6. Finish logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype consent to utilize your Facebook account. Click Allow to provide Skype approval to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype blog post for you, have accessibility to your information feed, and also gain access to Facebook conversation.
8. Click Get Started.
9. Read and also accept Skype's regards to use. Read the Skype terms of usage, and then click I concur - continue. Skype will use Facebook to login the following time you open it.