Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in feature is not available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop computer and Skype for Internet. If you intend to use Skype on Android, below is what you ought to do:
Log Into Skype With Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies to the bottom right of the Skype window.
3. In the Facebook login window, get in the contact number or e-mail address and password you make use of to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Choose whether to login making use of Facebook instantly when you begin Skype. If you desire Skype to immediately visit via Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish visiting. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Provide Skype permission to utilize your Facebook account. Click Allow to offer Skype consent to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will allow Skype message for you, have access to your news feed, and access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.