Linking Facebook Page To Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" button. You could attach your individual account (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages all from this page.
Note: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will take you to a prompt to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and password first.
When you click "Authorize" it will reroute you back to Facebook where you see the following display as well as can select what type of content you would love to share by clicking packages.
Here you can decide how much info you intend to show to Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're prepared! Now you'll be able to merely post a condition upgrade in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from needing to login to both solutions and also publish two different updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will immediately trim your message with an immediately developed short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial article on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button at the bottom of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook email address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook profile is confirmed then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you take care of, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall.