Link Facebook And Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" switch. You could link your individual account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will take you to a timely to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly should enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the following display and also can choose exactly what type of material you would love to share by clicking packages.
Here you could decide how much details you intend to show Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're ready! Now you'll be able to merely post a status update in Facebook that will certainly conserve you from having to login to both solutions and post 2 different updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will instantly trim your blog post with an immediately created brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the initial message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right corner of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is authenticated then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you wish to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" option and also choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.