How To View Facebook History
Click the equipment icon in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, and head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" alternative. Click on it to view your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the top search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on top of the app's description page. On the next page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the web page till you see the All status Updates Up until now area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this area lets you see all the status updates that you've ever before posted to your account. The status history application takes several mins to fill the first time as it fetches your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search area. Click the app with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's information web page. On the following display, you are asked to permit for the app to fetch your Facebook profile information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the That Unfriended You web page that lots. You will certainly see a checklist of names with straight connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Distinction From Prior to area. If a person has actually deleted you as a friend given that you mounted the app, then that individual's name is received this area. For best outcomes, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to going back to the application to examine that has erased you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to permit to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" button in the popup window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see pictures in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last couple of days. You can return to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch on top of any FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the page to see all the pictures that you have actually ever before submitted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application tons, it could take a number of minutes to present the images.
4. Go to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will see all the pictures ever before posted by that Friend. You could separately watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.