How To Untag Photos On Facebook App
Ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook as well as click the "notifications" button/icon located at the top of the page. (Hint: icon is the world/globe picture situated at the top left of page).
2. Click the notification containing information concerning the image you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. Once you discover the appropriate notification, click on the picture web link as well as it will certainly reroute you to the taged picture.
4. Below the image, click on "Options" and also choose Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a list of Options discussing why you wish to remove the tag (i.e. I want to eliminate this tag, it's bugging me, etc.) will certainly show up. Select the suitable one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully removed the tag from the photo as well as it will not show up in your Facebook Photos.
Ways To Untag Somebody You Tagged on a Wall Picture on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Take a look at the name listed in the top-right corner of the display. If the listed name is not your service name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name and also choose your business name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your service web page will certainly fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel until you see the name and also address of your business listed under your cover photo. Click the "Photos" option just to the right of your company address.
3. Click on the "Wall Photos" album to see a list of all the wall surface images you have uploaded. Click on the image having the tag you desire to get rid of, and also it will automatically expand. A checklist of all the marked individuals shows up to the right of the photo.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the person you want to untag. After a moment, a brand-new menu appears. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.