How To Untag Facebook Photo
How To: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Photo
1. Login to Facebook as well as click the "notifications" button/icon situated on top of the page. (Hint: symbol is the world/globe photo situated on top left of page).
2. Click on the notification consisting of information concerning the picture you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click on "See All notifications".
3. Once you discover the right notification, click on the image link as well as it will certainly redirect you to the taged photo.
4. At the bottom of the photo, click "Options" and also pick Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up home window with a listing of Options describing why you want to remove the tag (i.e. I wish to remove this tag, it's bugging me, etc.) will certainly appear. Select the appropriate one and also click "Continue" Voila! You have effectively removed the tag from the photo and also it will certainly not appear in your Facebook Photos.
The Best Ways To Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Image on Facebook
1. Log in to your Facebook account. Check out the name listed in the top-right corner of the display. If the listed name is not your organisation name, click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of your name as well as choose your organisation name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your organisation web page will certainly fill.
2. Scroll down previous your admin panel until you see the name and also address of your service noted under your cover image. Click on the "Photos" option just to the right of your service address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a list of all the wall surface images you have actually posted. Click the picture including the tag you desire to eliminate, and also it will immediately enlarge. A checklist of all the tagged people appears to the right of the photo.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the individual you wish to untag. After a minute, a new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that person.