How to Tag someone In A Facebook Comment
Technique 1: iPhone/Android
1. Open the Facebook app. It looks like a white F on a blue background.
- If prompted to log in, enter your username and also password, then click Log In.
2. Scroll to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will certainly show up in your timeline or on the friend's major page.
3. Faucet Comment. It is right listed below the post.
4. Kind "@" followed by the name of a friend. A fall checklist of search results will look like you type.
- If your friend's name appears in the list prior to you are done inputting, faucet on the result in instantly add the friend to the post.
5. Total your post as well as faucet post. Your Comment will show up in the post's Comment area, and your friend will certainly be alerted of the Comment the following time they go to Facebook.
Method 2: Desktop computer
1. Open Facebook.
- If triggered to sign in, type in your username as well as password, after that click Log In.
2. Scroll to a friend's post to comment on. Posts will show up in your timeline or on the friend's major page.
3. Click on the Comment box. It is right listed below the post's comments with the text "Write a comment"
4. Type "@" adhered to by the name of a friend. A drop down list of search engine result will look like you kind.
-If your friend's name appears in the list before you are done typing, click the cause automatically include the friend to the post.
5. Full your post and hit the Enter key. Your Comment will appear in the post's Comment section, and also your friend will certainly be informed of the Comment the next time they see Facebook.