If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various method to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your job, eliminating that Facebook page is a the good news is painless procedure.
How To Shutdown My Facebook Page
To delete a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into deletion setting.
There are a couple of things to remember:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you do not want to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page however do not wish to delete it completely, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly likewise not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to permanently delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it private so only page admins could watch it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media sites efforts in other places? Allow us understand about it in the remarks.