If you've chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
How To Shut Down Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the extremely last choice under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has actually gone into removal setting.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you determine you don't wish to remove your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration ends and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page but don't wish to erase it totally, you could unpublish it so just admins can see it. You will additionally not lose your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to permanently erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so just page admins can watch it).
Here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setup (it's the second one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media efforts in other places? Let us understand about it in the comments.