How To See Search History In Facebook
Click the equipment icon in the top right-hand edge of Facebook, and head to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" switch in the left sidebar to reveal the "Search" alternative. Click it to view your search history.
1. Kind "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on top of the app's description web page. On the following web page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" button to permit for the application to access your Facebook data.
3. Scroll down the page until you see the All status Updates So Far section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this area allows you see all the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history app takes numerous minutes to fill the first time as it retrieves your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search field. Click the application with the very same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's information page. On the next display, you are asked to allow for the application to get your Facebook account data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the That Unfriended You page that tons. You will certainly see a checklist of names with direct links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Difference From Before area. If someone has actually deleted you as a friend given that you set up the app, then that person's name is received this area. For finest outcomes, wait a few days to a couple of weeks prior to going back to the application to inspect who has deleted you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your web browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" switch in the middle of the display. If asked to allow to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll up and down the page to see photos in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were submitted in the last couple of days. You can go back to this sight at any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch at the top of any kind of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch on top of the web page to view all the pictures that you have actually ever submitted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application lots, it may take numerous minutes to display the pictures.
4. Most likely to the left sidebar as well as click the name of a friend. On the next screen, you will see every one of the pictures ever before published by that Friend. You can separately view the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or using the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.