How To Search For Old Facebook Posts
1. Navigate to Facebook as well as log in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu at the top right and choose "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the demand is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download link.
5. Click the download web link in the e-mail alert you get from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also pick "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to watch every Facebook post that has been made on your wall.
10. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to use the browser search capability to rapidly discover posts you wish to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to watch different post kinds consisting of wall messages, status updates, notes, links, photos, videos, check-ins, pages and occasions.
4. Click "Older Things First" to pick different kind options for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to use the internet browser search functionality to quickly locate messages you want to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Browse to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Get in key phrases to search your Facebook wall for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer system.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also select "Extract" to save the Facebook wall to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet internet browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to browse your Facebook wall utilizing the internet browser search performance.