How To Schedule Posts On Facebook
Technique 1: Desktop Internet browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer. If you're not currently visited, you will have to be to begin scheduling posts. Simply puts:
- See https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Access your alternative Facebook page. It is essential to keep in mind that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for pages you have created-- points like groups, follower pages, company web pages, and so forth. To obtain to one of these web pages, click the tiny arrowhead in the top right of your major feed screen (near the globe and also lock symbols). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've developed.
-If you have not already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the exact same menu. See our article on producing a small company page to learn more.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you have actually produced, begin inputting a standing upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should check out "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out message. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you can additionally insert media into your post by clicking the tiny "Photo/video" link above the message box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrow next to heaven and also white "Post" switch. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Pick a day as well as time. In the window that turns up, choose a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the small calendar symbol to open the pop-up.) Select the time (to the min) from package on the right by clicking on the time and making use of the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You have to arrange your post at least 10 mins in the future. You can schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-All times refer to your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will currently be scheduled to post instantly at the day and also time you've given. You will certainly see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrow in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You could additionally do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.