How To Schedule Posts On Facebook Profile
Approach 1: Desktop Computer Web browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not already logged in, you will certainly have to be to begin scheduling posts. To puts it simply:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Key in your email address and password
-Click the "Log In" button to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternate Facebook page. It is essential to note that Facebook does not let you schedule posts for your personal account. You could only schedule posts for web pages you have produced-- points like groups, follower web pages, organisation web pages, and more. To obtain to among these web pages, click the little arrow in the top right of your primary feed display (near the globe as well as lock icons). In the drop-down menu beneath "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you have actually created.
-If you haven't already made a page, you can do so with the "Create page" option in the very same menu. See our article on producing a small company page for more details.
3. Make up a post. At the top of the page you have actually produced, start keying a standing upgrade in the message box. By default, this box should review "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Don't make the post yet.
At this point, you can additionally insert media right into your post by clicking the little "Photo/video" link above the message box. Do this prior to scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you have actually entered your post, click the arrow beside the blue and also white "Post" button. Click "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Choose a day as well as time. In the window that turns up, choose a day with the calendar pop-up box (click on the little calendar icon to open up the pop-up.) Select the moment (to the min) from package on the right by clicking the time and utilizing the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
-You should arrange your post at least 10 minutes in the future. You could schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-All times describe your current timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" switch. Your post will certainly currently be arranged to post automatically at the date and time you have actually given. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you need to make changes, just click the "See Post" link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the leading right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can also do this by clicking "Activity" at the top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.