How To Schedule A Facebook Post
Approach 1: Desktop Computer Browser
1. Log In to your Facebook Account from your computer system. If you're not currently visited, you will need to be to begin scheduling posts. In other words:
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/.
- Type in your email address and also password
-Click the "Log In" switch to continue.
2. Accessibility your alternating Facebook page. It's important to note that Facebook does not allow you schedule posts for your personal account. You can just schedule posts for web pages you have actually created-- things like groups, follower pages, company pages, and so on. To get to among these web pages, click the tiny arrow in the leading right of your primary feed screen (near the world and also lock symbols). In the drop-down menu below "Use Facebook as" click the name of the page you've produced.
-If you have not already made a web page, you can do so with the "Create page" choice in the very same menu. See our article on creating a small business page to learn more.
3. Compose a post. At the top of the page you've created, start inputting a condition update in the message box. By default, this box should read "What have you been up to?" in greyed-out text. Do not make the post yet.
At this point, you can additionally insert media right into your post by clicking on the little "Photo/video" link over the message box. Do this before scheduling the post.
4. Select "schedule" from the menu. When you've typed your post, click the arrowhead alongside heaven and white "Post" switch. Click on "schedule" in the dropdown menu.
5. Select a date as well as time. In the home window that turns up, select a date with the calendar pop-up box (click the tiny calendar icon to open up the pop-up.) Select the time (down to the min) from the box on the right by clicking the moment and also using the up and down arrow keys on your key-board.
-You have to schedule your post at the very least 10 minutes in the future. You could schedule your posts up to 6 months ahead of time.
-Perpetuity describe your present timezone.
6. Click the "schedule" button. Your post will certainly now be arranged to post instantly at the date and time you have actually offered. You will see "1 Scheduled Post" on your page timeline.
-If you have to make changes, simply click the "See Post" web link in the "1 Scheduled Post" box. From there, click on the little arrowhead in the top right of the post's box to Edit, Publish, Reschedule, or Delete your post.
-You can additionally do this by clicking "Activity" on top of your page, after that clicking "Scheduled posts" in the left column.