So, while the information below will certainly offer you the step-by-step of posting a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the safety and security concerns that could emerge. In the actions listed below, I'll show you ways to examine the protection before you also post, to see if it deserves sharing.
How To Post Your Twitter Link On Facebook
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Beginning by discovering the Post you want to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the link to the "Stinky Fish Obstacle" video. If you have not enjoyed it currently, do not watch it while you are eating lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the private Post, instead of showing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are viewing.
3) Before you share the Post, check the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's extremely restricted, it will probably simply frustrate your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that present a globe icon. This implies that the Post is visible to everybody.
4) If the privacy settings are all right, simply choose the URL in the web browser as well as duplicate it. Because you get on the page devoted to this details video clip, photo, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter fans straight to the web content you intend to share. In this situation, the URL for the video clip I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Finally, head over to Twitter and also develop your Post. Simply paste the LINK right into the tweet if you want to permit Twitter to reduce it. If you wish to shorten the web link yourself, you could always make use of a device like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my situation, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch and also the Facebook Post will be shared with your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is authenticated and then linked to your Twitter account.