So, while the details below will certainly give you the step-by-step of uploading a Facebook condition to Twitter, be cognizant of the security problems that might emerge. In the steps below, I'll reveal you the best ways to examine the protection before you even publish, to see if it deserves sharing.
How To Post To Facebook And Twitter
Actions For Sharing A Facebook Post To Twitter
1) Begin by finding the Post you intend to share. For this Post, I'll be sharing the connect to the "Stinky Fish Challenge" video. If you have not watched it already, do not see it while you are consuming lunch. TRUST ME.
2) Next off, click the link to the date/time that the Post was published. This will take you to the private Post, rather than revealing it in your timeline or in the timeline of the Facebook page you are watching.
3) Before you share the Post, examine the privacy settings to see whether it is also worth sharing. If it's very restricted, it will probably simply discourage your Twitter followers, so stick to those posts that present a globe symbol. This indicates that the Post is visible to everyone.
4) If the personal privacy settings are alright, just pick the LINK in the browser as well as copy it. Because you get on the web page devoted to this particular video, picture, or Post this URL will certainly lead your Twitter fans directly to the web content you wish to share. In this situation, the URL for the video I am sharing is https://www.facebook.com/BigJoeInsurance/videos/1422969431075632/
5) Lastly, head over to Twitter as well as develop your Post. Just paste the URL right into the tweet if you intend to allow Twitter to shorten it. If you wish to shorten the link on your own, you could always make use of a tool like http://Goo.gl or http://bit.ly. In my instance, I reduced it with Hootsuite's Ow.ly shortener.
6) Click the Tweet switch as well as the Facebook Post will be shown to your Twitter followers.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right corner of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the bottom of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is validated and after that connected to your Twitter account.