If you have actually made a decision to forego your Facebook page for a various means to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a brand-new instructions with your career, eliminating that Facebook page is a luckily painless procedure.
How To Permanently Delete Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the link to remove your page.
- In the popup home window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has actually gone into removal setting.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not want to remove your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before the two week period finishes and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you intend to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page however do not want to erase it completely, you could unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't particular whether you want to permanently delete your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so only page admins can watch it).
Right here's how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand corner of your display.
Locate the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and also click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to erase your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks efforts in other places? Let us understand all about it in the comments.