How To Make Friends On Facebook Private
If this open accessibility makes you unpleasant, here's just how you could avoid these watchings, and make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, and enter your individual timeline by clicking on the link that includes your name and also account image, located on the best side of the leading bar.
2. Once there, click on the switch that claims "Friends" This link will certainly be located directly above the box where you write status updates, message photos/videos, as well as create life occasions.
3. After that, in the "Friends" area of this web page, go to the top right corner, and search for a tiny photo of a pencil. Click this, and afterwards click the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Lastly, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the question, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrow situated on the appropriate side, and pick the personal privacy setting that functions best for you.
If you intend to have one of the most privacy possible, click "Only Me" Nevertheless, you do have various other options. You could make the list readily available to individuals who are friends with you (Friends), or restrict it to your particularly friends (friends Other than Associates). You can even develop a customized list of that can, as well as could not access the list (Custom). If you later determine to drop these protection limitations totally, you can constantly make your friends list offered to everyone (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that says "More Options" to see other options for who can, as well as can not, see your friend list.
Maintain Personal Info Personal
We hope your improved safety and security settings will certainly offer you satisfaction as you check out the most preferred social media network in the world.