How To Make Facebook Pictures Private
Approach 1: Making a Solitary Photo Private on Facebook
1. Open Facebook. Most likely to https://www.facebook.com/ in your browser. This will open your News Feed if you're logged into Facebook.
- If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your e-mail address and password to do so.
2. Go to your profile. Click your name in the top-right side of the Facebook web page.
3. Click the Photos tab. You'll discover this below the cover photo that's at the top of your Facebook web page.
4. Select a picture category. Click a category tab (e.g., Your Pictures) near the top of the page.
5. Select a photo. Click an image that you intend to make private. This will certainly open the picture.
- The picture must be one that you submitted, not simply among you that another person posted.
6. Click the "Privacy" icon. This symbol usually appears like a silhouette of a person (or more people) that you'll discover below as well as to the right of your name in the upper-right side of the picture. A drop-down menu will certainly appear.
- If clicking this icon results in a menu that states Edit Post Privacy, click Edit Post Privacy to go to the post, after that click the privacy symbol on top of the post before continuing.
7. Click More ... It's in the drop-down menu.
8. Click Only Me. This alternative remains in the broadened drop-down menu. Doing so will instantly alter your photo's personal privacy so that just you can see it.
Approach 2: Making an Album Private on Facebook
1. Click your name in the Facebook display's upper appropriate edge to open your profile.
2. Click the "Photos" link to open up the Photos and Videos page.
3. Click an album to open it.
4. Float your computer mouse cursor over the icon to the right of the album's name. Text shows up mentioning the album's existing privacy setup. For example, the album may have a globe icon and also the setup "Public".
5. Click the icon to open up a drop-down menu.
6. Click "Only Me" to conceal the album.
Idea: When the correct time comes, open each picture in the hidden album. Click the "Share Image" button in the lower appropriate edge of the image as well as select "On Your Web page" from the drop-down menu that appears at the top of the sharing home window.