How To Make Facebook Friends Private
If this open accessibility makes you awkward, here's exactly how you can avoid these viewings, as well as make your friend list private:
1. Log into Facebook, as well as enter your personal timeline by clicking on the web link that includes your name as well as profile picture, situated on the appropriate side of the leading bar.
2. As soon as there, click the switch that says "Friends" This link will certainly be located directly over the box where you compose standing updates, article photos/videos, as well as develop life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" area of this page, go to the top right edge, as well as try to find a small picture of a pencil. Click this, and then click on the "Edit Privacy" web link.
4. Finally, in the top part of this pop-up, you'll see the concern, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrow located on the right side, and also pick the personal privacy setting that works best for you.
If you intend to have the most personal privacy possible, click "Only Me" However, you do have other options. You can make the list offered to individuals that are friends with you (Friends), or restrict it to your specifically buddies (friends Except Colleagues). You could even produce a personalized list of who can, as well as can not access the list (Customized). If you later on make a decision to go down these safety and security limitations completely, you could constantly make your friends list offered to everyone (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that says "More Options" to see other options for that can, and also can not, watch your friend list.
Maintain Personal Info Personal
We wish your enhanced safety settings will offer you assurance as you check out one of the most prominent social networks network worldwide.