How To Make A Business Account On Facebook
The best ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Action 1: Make sure you aren't logged into Facebook. Go to http://www.facebook.com and click the web link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Pick "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these choices have a little different 'about' areas that enable you to include various sorts of details. For example, a Resident Business of Location' may have opening times. You can change this in the future.
Action 3: Complete the information in the type. You will certainly after that be sent out a confirmation email so see to it you make use of and email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Step 4: The next part is to set up the brand-new Facebook Page. Just comply with the prompts to finish the Page. You could likewise skip this procedure for now or end up producing your Facebook Page.
Why use a Facebook Business Account?
There are a variety of reasons a Facebook Business Account may be needed when setting up a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit team activity while on Facebook.
- Decrease the risk involved with connecting the Facebook Page to your team's personal account.
- No staff have a personal account and don't want to Create one.
What can (and cannot) a Facebook Business Account do?
Both primary function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create and also Handle Facebook Pages.
- Create and handle Facebook Adverts.
This consists of publishing to your Pages (including occasions, images etc), 'liking' other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, advertising blog posts and other.
However, there are things you can not do that you could if you carry out the Page from an individual Facebook Profile.
- You cannot utilize Facebook as your Page (i.e. you can't discuss various other Pages or access your Page's news feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can't transform the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as yourself.
Additionally, you can not utilize Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You cannot add/tag/invite people (unless you're responding to a comment).
- Join or take care of any type of Facebook Teams.