Here are the 3 major means you could effectively log out of the Messenger application on your Android or iOS device.
How to Log Out Of Facebook Messenger App
How you can log out of Facebook Messenger on Android
There are two techniques of logging out of Facebook Messenger on Android: clear Messenger's app data in your tool Settings, or log out of the Messenger session from your Facebook app.
Clear Messenger app data in Settings
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you should enter into the Settings of your Android gadget.
- Close the app if you have it open, and eliminate it from your current apps listing, or else this method won't function.
- In Settings, scroll down the Apps or Application Manager, and scroll down up until you see Messenger.
- Faucet on this, and also Clear data.
Currently when you go back to tap on Messenger in your app cabinet, you ought to see that it will not log you in automatically.
Pro suggestion: If somebody else wishes to utilize your phone to check their Facebook messages while you're still logged in, they just need to touch Switch over Account to sign into their very own account.
Log out of Messenger session from the Facebook application
If you've got Messenger on your phone, opportunities are good that you have actually obtained the Facebook app too. From the Android Facebook application, touch the More switch on the top right (which should appear as 3 lines), after that go to Account Settings, adhered to by Safety as well as login. You'll see an area called Where you're visited, then just choose the Messenger session and also tap Log Out.
This is ways to log out from the app on apple iphone:
I. WITHIN FACEBOOK Messenger APPLICATION.
- Release conversation app.
- Tap the icon for Settings.
- Faucet TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Scroll down gently till you could spot the highlighted words, data USAGE POLICY. Tap that blue link.
- Tap the menu bar on the top left corner.
- Tap MORE RESOURCES.
- Tap DEVELOPER SETTLEMENT TERMS.
- Zoom slowly up until you could see plainly your PROFILE PICTURE on top right corner. Touch your image to reveal the fall menu.
- Faucet LOG OUT from that drop down food selection.
Viola! You have actually finally logged out from the Facebook Messenger Application. You are currently able to log in a various customer on it.
II. UTILIZING KEY FACEBOOK APPLICATION.
- Launch the major Facebook app.
- Touch the menu bar for EVEN MORE.
- Scroll down up until you discover Settings. Tap it.
- Tap PROTECTION.
- Tap ACTIVE PROCEDURE.
- Locate the access that provides these:.
Gadget Type: Facebook Messenger on iphone 8.
Device Call: Facebook for iPhone.
- Tap the X symbol next to that log to end its session.
You do not need to uninstall/reinstall Facebook Messenger on your phone. You could either log out within the conversation application or finish the active session at the main Facebook app.
Were you able to log out from the Facebook Messenger application using these methods?